Shout-out (and インターネットポーカー apologies) to Risa from Trekradio.net and Zohner’s Mom. We have a full accounting from Vegas, weird tourism ads, and Google is letting everyone go!
hey guys,I’ve not yet become a huge fan of the cloud or the ルーレットゲーム idea of storing my personal files online. The only files that I upload are one that I am sharing with others (usually family pictures and videos) via FaceBook or email. Right now the thought of losing files online that I may not get back so easily, just down right scares me.Regards,Mike
- Google doesn’t know what to do with Motorola
- So Google buys Frommers instead?
- The Oatmeal wants to save the Tesla Tower
- EA throws their weight behind Windows Phone 8
- This is not helping the fight against violence in ネットギャンブル video games…. at all…
- Internet Pro tip #1: Don’t open up a naming poll for your next Mountain Dew. Trolls will attack.
- Quantum Entaglement NIC’s, here we come!
- Samsung had the chance to avoid all these issues with Apple
- Can’t afford a tourism ad? Use Google Streetview!
- CERN scientists have potentially generated the hottest ever man-made temperature ever: 5.5 trillion degrees. They don’t say if that’s in Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin but it doesn’t really matter because the same results can come from microwaving a Hot Pocket for カジノサイト more than 3 minutes.
- The Air Force’s latest test of a Mach 5 missile failed when the control fins, which were never meant to go mach 5, ネットカジノ ripped off. The Air Force announced that this was the fastest speed they had ever seen a catastrophic failure happen and it was totally what they intended all along.
- The Google Play Store now has gift cards you can give people in $10 and $25 amounts. You can give these to your friends who can’t manage to type the word “torrent” into Google itself.
Zohner’s favorite: The Lego Story
Schmidty’s Favorite: 360° view from Curiosity’s vantage point
Stark’s Favorite: Baby Got Back sung by the movies