Shout-out (and apologies) to Risa from Trekradio.net and Zohner’s Mom. We have a full accounting from Vegas, weird tourism ads, and Google is letting everyone go!
hey guys,I’ve not yet become a huge fan of the cloud or the idea of storing my personal files online. The only files that I upload are one that I am sharing with others (usually family pictures and videos) via FaceBook or email. Right now the thought of losing files online that I may not get back so easily, just down right scares me.Regards,Mike
- Google doesn’t know what to do with Motorola
- So Google buys Frommers instead?
- The Oatmeal wants to save the Tesla Tower
- EA throws their weight behind Windows Phone 8
- This is not helping the fight against violence in video games…. at all…
- Internet Pro tip #1: Don’t open up a naming poll for your next Mountain Dew. Trolls will attack.
- Quantum Entaglement NIC’s, here we come!
- Samsung had the chance to avoid all these issues with Apple
- Can’t afford a tourism ad? Use Google Streetview!
- CERN scientists have potentially generated the hottest ever man-made temperature ever: 5.5 trillion degrees. They don’t say if that’s in Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin but it doesn’t really matter because the same results can come from microwaving a Hot Pocket for more than 3 minutes.
- The Air Force’s latest test of a Mach 5 missile failed when the control fins, which were never meant to go mach 5, ripped off. The Air Force announced that this was the fastest speed they had ever seen a catastrophic failure happen and it was totally what they intended all along.
- The Google Play Store now has gift cards you can give people in $10 and $25 amounts. You can give these to your friends who can’t manage to type the word “torrent” into Google itself.
Zohner’s favorite: The Lego Story
Schmidty’s Favorite: 360° view from Curiosity’s vantage point
Stark’s Favorite: Baby Got Back sung by the movies