We’re a droid down and have the most relaxed “Fast Lane” ever! And we don’t really want an undead Schmidty!
Zuke, RIM is laughing at you right now.
I admit I never really needed a YouTube account but I still ended up with one… I already used my real name for my user. In my opinion forcing or prodding users to use their real names instead of aliases or nick names is not going to stop them from being morons. The only true thing it does it annoy the decent users that have no part of the trolling.
If I was YouTube I’d find a different way to stop trolls, maybe hire a league of troll killers…
- What do you mean the RIAA isn’t paying the artists?
- A recently leaked report reveals that RIAA knew that SOPA and PIPA would do little to stop music piracy.
- A world without Hotmail!
- FCC rules that we can have our tethering apps! Take that!
- A French company wants to copyright the Anonymous logo for handbags and t-shirts. What could possibly go wrong?
- A rare Zelda game lists on Ebay for $150,000. How much money did you save up?
- Dropbox gets hacked
- It’s not cool to be “metro” anymore
- Peter Jackson has announced that The Hobbit will now be three movies instead of two as was originally planned. This was apparently done because two films didn’t allow for enough time to tell the story found in a book with 297 pages.
- The CW will air the Dr Horrible Sing Along Blog on October 9th. Now you no longer have an excuse for not watching it.
- Photos of the moons surface show that all but one of the flags planted by the Apollo astronauts are still standing. To quote Mythbusters: Suck it conspiracy theorists.
- After hitting a 15 year low, Nokia’s stock price rebounded by 44% this week. Nokia’s gamble on Windows Phone might be paying off!
Talking Point: Is Technology Screwing Up The Olympics