Hey, uh, about that whole immortality thing, I miss-understood the ルーレット man on the radio…
The story they were bringing up was from 2009 (go figure) any way, they were saying with ネットギャンブル all the new medical technology we have specifically artificial organs and the such humans should have the ability in 20 years or so to be ageless, thus considered immortal to a degree.
Thanks for answering my question and discussing my comment. Re Cablevision – their app checks if the computer has カジノサイト an external screen … and if it does it will not install. It isn’t a foolproof method of separating laptops and desktops but it will work most of the time.
Also – I’m not British. I am Australian. Just about a world of difference … don’t worry about it … American’s get totally confused by my accent and 95% of them will think カジノ ランキング ‘England’.
- Syria took a break from the Internet
- Microsoft reports their first loss since going public…
- …but Apple keeps making money
- Yet another Mac virus discovered in the wild. How’s that security by obscurity working for you?
- What does the future hold for Zynga? Hopefully less wandering cows.
- Sprint’s billion dollar gamble doesn’t seem to be paying off.
- Viacom has just learned that maybe their channels aren’t actually that popular.
- YouTube shows us comment trolls don’t mind if we know their names.
- Samsung wanted to go to war against Apple
- Google tells Samsung it’s a bad idea
- Samsung destroys evidence of it ever happening
- Jack Coleman, also known as Horn-Rimmed Glasses from Heroes, will be joining the cast of Castle for next season. Surprise, surprise . . . he’s a possible bad guy.
- A new iPhone case has been developed with a built-in battery which allows it to charge the phone. It also allows you to stun attackers with 65,000 volts from two contact points . . . contact points that you put next to your head when actually using the phone! Expect to see some hilarious ER stories coming from this.
- Microsoft has officially come out and stated they are sick of having to protect everyone from Java malware. Their new official stance states in no uncertain terms, “Update it or stop using it!”
- The Federal government has filed a suit and retailers have stopped carrying the popular geek toy, Buckyballs because of perceived safety hazards. It looks like if you want to choke on a toy, you’ll now have to settle for Legos or simple marbles.
- Facebook’s stock has hit a new low despite beating second quarter earnings estimates. At $24 a share, is this a stock to buy? I doubt it.
- Sally Ride died this week of pancreatic cancer at 61. Nothing snarky here, just a farewell to an American hero.
Talking Point: Tragedy in Aurora
Zuke’s Favorite: Some militaries are more efficient than others.
Zohner’s Favorite: Further evidence that Hollywood is out of ideas
Schmidty’s Favorite: New XKCD section – XKCD just got awesomer
Stark’s Favorite: What happened to the Star Wars that I use to know?