Tu n’est pas un ananas!
Oui! Je suis l’ananas!
Trust us, it will make sense!
Thanks for your answers to the questions I sent you a few weeks ago. It’s just too bad no one else sent you any…
By the way scientists have been talking about some interesting and possibly alarming things having to do with immortality for humans, you may want to look into it if you have not already.
Question: Are your handles (Zuke, etc) your actual names or handles? I thought they were so … errr … off the wall that they had to be handles (eg Neo instead of Mr Anderson).
Comments: Have you seen this … Cablevision / Optimum Online is letting me watch TV on my apple iPads or my windows laptops. They don’t allow the app to install in desktops. What have they got against desktops?
- So, the only good thing from RIM may not even be from RIM?!
- France proudly hosts the World’s First Documented Cybernetic Hate Crime
- Executive order could give the government control of the Internet
- Yahoo gets a new CEO (more details)
- Air Force: N00bs better shut up!
- Apple gets burned
- The Star Trek comics are now canon. Wait….what? (Oh and TV news)
- Molly Quinn is super!
- So much Marvel news
- Robert Downey, Jr. knows how to make an entrance
- Nathan Fillion is awesome
- Best Buy is now distributing copies of Google Chrome on CD. This should help your parents who can’t download a program used to browse the internet, from the internet.
- NASA has released a new game for Xbox Kinect that will allow you to live through the terrifying 7 minute descent of their new Martian rover. If that sentence right there isn’t awesome enough for you, check your pulse ‘cause you might be dead.
- Rotten Tomatoes had to shut down their commenting section on Dark Knight Rises after a couple reviewers posted less than glowing comments. Fans of the movies immediately started sending death threats, showing just how mature comic book fans are.
- Rush Limbaugh recently made comments on his show that Dark Knight Rises is a calculated piece of propaganda against Mitt Romney. Pointing out that the villain is named Bane, which he states is an obvious attack on Romney’s venture capital company, Bain. Maybe we should redirect some of those Rotten Tomato members?
- Windows 8 has an official release date of October 26th. Start prepping your parents now, you’re going to be messing with their computer with the update hits.
Constant hero reboots.