Little known fact: Zuke is actually a level 25 troll killer! Learn something everyday!
We asked for your favorite Top 5 Video Games and you responded! We stack up yours against ours and against G4′s. Oh, and RIM. Yeah . . . .
- Microsoft Surface is announced: It’s ON Apple!
- Windows Phone 8 and 7.8 announced. More
- I’m a Mac, and I’m a PC. I have a brain tumor, and I don’t!
- The Oatmeal vs. FunnyJunk lawsuit update. More
- RIM is so far under even their own hardware vendor is dropping them
- RIM laying off between 2,000 to 6,000 employees
- Adam Sandler to be in Tonka movie
- Ninja Turtles is “delayed” until May 2014
- Marvel trying to bring out new title in 2014?
- World War Z is kinda like a zombie itself
- Man of Steel might not be in reference to his strength
- Our new robot overlords have successfully returned their first unmanned drones from space. The drone circled the globe for over a year and set a new record for time in space.
- Google has recently been found guilty in a defamation case in Japan. It turns out that when a certain man’s name was entered into the search, the autocorrect was filling in various crimes that he never committed. Did anyone stop to think that maybe there’s another man with the same name actually committing the crimes?
- Scientists have recently started rumors that we may soon see an announcement of a confirmed Higgs Boson particle. They have reached a 3-Sigma signal confirmation and are on their way to a 5-Sigma. If you don’t know what this is, you don’t care. If you do, you just wet yourself.
- A Microsoft researcher has come forward with a fascinating theory as to why all those horribly written Nigerian scam emails. It turns out that if you respond to a badly written email full of logic holes from an unstable African country, you may just be the most gullible person in the world . . . which is exactly what they’re looking for.
- A major company has grown tired of waiting for Apple to develop an easy to use password manager, so they made one themselves. The password manager is being hailed as one of the most innovative bits of software ever. The company who made it? Ford Motors!
- Remember the Flame virus? Yeah, that was us too. Go USA, I guess.
Talking Point: Top 5 Games
- Mass Effect series
- Fallout 3
- CoD: Modern Warfare series
- Deus Ex
- Batman: Arkham Asulym
- Halo Series
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Doom 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Super Mario Bros.
- GoldenEye 007
- SimCity 3000
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- NBA Jam
- No One Lives Forever series
- Star Trek: Elite Force series
- Starcarft/Warcraft series
- Tron 2.0
- Pitfall series
Lilalexei from Nerd Words TETRIS (I <3 puzzles), SWTOR (SW MMO that doesn’t suck), Space Invaders, Duck Hunt and Asteroids (childhood nostalgia)
Gene from Krypton Radio: Pac-Man, Pong (yes, Pong, because it was ground-breaking and kicked off the entire home gaming market), Doom, Quake, Unreal, and Myst (Myst was the first game to have a full orchestral score, and was the number one selling game despite anything anybody else could do about it for many years in a row). – GT
Paul from TrekMate 1. Star Wars Rougue Squadron 2. Command and Conquer Red Alert 3. The Mass effect series (if I have to pick 2 ) 4. the force unleashed 1 5. alex the kidd in miracle world
Deyvid from TrekRadio 1. Red Dead Redemption 2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 3. Primal (PS2)# 4. Tomb Raider 2 5. Defender (Arcade)
Tom from Residual Hauntings Revived 1. Dragon Age Sims 3, Halo, Socom 2, 1701 AD
Scott on Facebook Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past Metroid: Other M Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Lost in Shadow Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
Steven H on Facebook Mass Effect Series Assassin’s Creed series Wing Commander: Prophecy KOTOR series Neverwinter Nights
Jennifer on Facebook
God of War series
Assassin’s Creed series