Squishy joins us for a fun look at Apple’s WWDC, E3 recap, Zuke’s ramblings, and Stark’s inability to stay online! Could Nokia die before RIM? Is your government watching your Facebook? Why are we the only ones asking questions? Send us yours to [email protected]!
- GOP proves they’ve never really visited this “internet place” or met its inhabitants.
- UN to USA: Yes, we really do hate your tech companies.
- Civilization II game reaches the year 3991 after a decade of playing with interesting results
- Don’t mess with The Oatmeal. No seriously, don’t!
- Apple has no idea what people want in an OS, but MAN that new MacBook looks good!
- Netflix, .Google and 1,930 other possible new domain names are just around the corner.
- Nokia is running out of time!
- E3 Quick recap. Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony
- Apple’s maps application was announced for iOS6. The presentation of the app was very nice, but some early beta testers have noticed some slight issues with accuracy. For instance, the application believes that Greenland is actually the Indian Ocean, the Indian Ocean is actually the Arctic Ocean, and the North Pacific Ocean resides in central Africa. Let’s hope they get some of these issues ironed out.
- Fighting a ruling which could possibly ban the sales of Xbox 360’s in the United States, the FTC, Congress, and even Apple have come to Microsoft’s defense and told the International Trade Commission to shove off.
- Why are you abandoning your Facebook farms? Zynga stock is dropping below $5 a share and there are cows everywhere. I told you to stop sending me those smegging game requests.
- Samsung’s TecTiles could allow their phones to respond to stickers to perform functions such as silence, opening an app, or downloading data. The real question, will they also be scratch and sniff?
- Feds Monitoring Social Networks
- Some keywords might be too generic
- Contractor was used specifically to monitor a town
- Facebook hands over IP info, doesn’t even need the government to monitor