You wrote us! You actually オンラインポーカー wrote us! Well, one of you anyway! Thanks for the feedback, the zombie news, and Google’s Skynet . . . it was an interesting week!
Zuke at al,
You guys did a pretty good job of chewing over the recent facebook IPO. You correctly stated that the underwriters of the float (Morgan Stanley) had to enter the market (ie buy stock) to support the issue price ($38). The next trading day, they were not in the market (ie not buying) and the price dropped. One wrinkle that you missed (and no one should expect you to actually get) is that カジノ パチスロ current owners of the stock that wasn’t on offer (ie Mark Zuckerberg et al) can only sell the shares that they said they ルーレットゲーム were going to sell in the IPO documents. This means that they are restricted from selling the vast majority of their stock. This restriction applies for a short duration (90 days – http://www.quora.com/Facebook-Inc-company/Is-Mark-Zuckerburg-able-to-sell-all-his-Facebook-stock-Any-restrictions-built-in-to-the-IPO).
This means that in 90 days time, there could be a glut of facebook shares coming onto the market. When there are more sellers in a market than there are buyers, the price of the commodity will go down. Even worse ネットギャンブル news for the Facebook IPO.
- Finally, now you can awkwardly explain to your wife why you friended a 10 year old.
- Oracle to Lodsys: Ant, meet boot!
- Smart Glass is the beginnings of epicness
- Wait, you had WHAT just sitting around?
- Google buys QuickOffice . . . just to really screw with us!
- 6.5 Million LinkedIn passwords have been compromised. The same hacker also hit eHarmonyand possibly Last.fm.
- Video Games are good for you according to latest study.
- The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! has been canceled. It will be replaced by Marvel’s Avengers Assemble.
- Avengers is now the third highest grossing film of all time.
- RIM cancels 16GB Playbook
- The Mars One organization wants to have a Human settlement on Mars by 2023. I wonder if they will find the gateway to hell while on the red ネットカジノ planet.
- CDC continues to deny the existence of Zombies. How much longer will the undead members of our country be treated like second class citizens?
- Mr. Trololo dies at the age of 77. His creepy smile will live on forever in your nightmares.
- In the, “can’t they let this die” department, a Disney Studio exec offers money to Lucas to bring back Howard the Duck.
- Google has announced that they are closer to becoming Skynet than we originally thought, now that they have their own fleet of airplanes. Reportedly, this fleet is used to map cities in 3D and not for terminator reasons. Thing is, terminators map cities in 3D too.
- Sony and Microsoft made their presentations at E3 this year with a murder-spree on both companies’ stages. The Gamelogical Society went through both presentations and tallied up a combined 218 on screen deaths.
- Remember when a European news agency used a Star Trek logo to represent Seal Team 6? The BBC just did it again by using a graphic from Halo to represent the United Nations Security Council. Granted, if the UN really was sending Master Chief into Syria things would probably get done a lot faster.
- When will we see a Justice League movie? As it turns out, Warner Bro has been working on it for the past year. We’re still skeptical though that it will actually ever get made.
Talking Point: Summer Movie Lineup
Zuke’s Favorite: The World’s Tiniest Police Chase
Stark’s Favorite: To boldly go where no action figure has gone before
Zohner’s Favorite: Vertical videos? Just say ‘no’.
Schmidty’s Favorite: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer