- Google is getting sued….again…for maps…again…by…??????
- Kodak had a nuke. Kinda.
- And there goes the rest of Yahoo’s executive board.
- Facebook becomes a tad more obvious in their advertising intentions.
- I thought all those Facebook founders were such nice boys!
- Google Goggle’s video was really more of a theory and not an actual concept.
- Castle loses its producer/writer to go . . . work on the CW?!
- Google doesn’t like it when you frequently change ROMsThat was a fast backpedal
- Verizon doesn’t want to keep their customers
- The Pirate Bay is under attack… literally
- Diablo III revolutionizes… the error screen
- Siri is a liar
- Apple has invited Kaspersky labs to tour their Cupertino facilities and help them address their security concerns. Kaspersky has taken a full assessment and deemed OSX as “incredibly vulnerable”. Also, they say to expect malware on your iPad and iPhone within a year.
- A recent evaluation of the Navy’s new high-tech cruisers has come back as “no-go”. The evaluation reports that the mine hunter can’t see or withstand mines, the hull dissolves in water, and the construction team has completely failed every test given them. Total cost to taxpayers? $680M so far.
- A research team has not only found a way to restore sight to the blind, but a way to externally power the implants without wires. The implants would be powered by an infrared light from special glasses. The future is here, and it’s brought LASER POWERED EYES!
- Mtn Dew is partnering up with WB to promote The Dark Knight Rises with a new limited edition flavor inspired by the upcoming Batman film called Mountain Dew Dark Berry. Beware of drinking too much though as it can lead to wearing tights and staying up all night trying to avenge the murder of your parents.
- ABC wants the Hulk to smash…..on TV. The possible TV series could break through the walls in time for the 2013-14 TV season.
- Japan has just successfully broadcast an 8K video signal over the air. Good thing you just paid off that 1080p TV, cause it’s about to get outclassed REAL fast!
- Avengers may have made more than a billion in theaters so far but it’d be a drop in the bucket to the $160B in estimated damages to the island of Manhattan in the movie. That’s more than 9/11, hurricane Katrina, or the Japanese tsunami.
- Netflix clocks 42 Billion API requests per month. Nothing funny about that; just impressive. Move along…
Talking Point: Why can’t DC make a good movie franchise?
Zuke’s Tentative Favorite: Fiat decides to photobomb Volkswagon
Stark’s Favorite: TRON Uprising pilot now online
Zohner’s Favorite: ComicRack: For all your comic book needs… on your phone or PC
Schmidty’s Favorite: 121 MP of planet earth