Sponsor: GoToMeeting with HD Faces makes it easy to collaborate online anytime. Try it Free!
No, seriously; try it! It’s awesome.
- Tupac performs at Coachella. I thought he died…
- It took AOL 9 years to hit a million users . . . it took Draw Something 9 days!
- Want to meet up with another narcissist?
- Future watch: HTML5 version of Skype
- Avengers assemble… in the unemployment line?
- RIM is looking for someone who knows something about money.
- Sad Nokia is Sad.
- Yahoo decides it can’t do everything. Clarifies that it’s still doing something.
- All Windows Phones will get upgrade to WP8 . . . Wait, no. I meant NONE.
- More proof that Macs are not immune to malware
- Every episode from Arrested Development’s upcoming fourth season will be released on Netflix at once.
- People have been taking silly pictures of cats since the 1870s. Even before the Internet, cats wished they “can haz a cheezburger”.
- North Korea’s rocket exploded just after takeoff. In other news there is an unexpected worldwide shortage of Diet Coke and Mentos candy.
- An Austrian man has successfully completed his test sky dive from 71000 feet. The jump is in preparation for his 120,000 foot jump later this year where he will break the sound barrier . . . with his face.
- New character posters have been revealed for G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation. G.I. Joe is apparently retaliating against the suck of the first movie with what appears to be an amazing sequel.
- An airplane pilot nearly put his 220 passenger commercial jetliner down without the landing gear in place. An investigation has uncovered that he was busy with some newly received text messages on his cell phone and hadn’t noticed they were only 700 feet from the ground!
- Rumors of the new iPhone have started surfacing that the case will be composed of Apple’s new “liquid metal”. Early speculations include the ability to mimic simple items with no moving parts and Siri’s ability to copy the voice of her most recent victim.
- Developers of Max Payne 3 have solved the bullet-time in multiplayer conundrum. Developers are now working on the swearing 9 year olds in multiplayer.
- Batman has wrath in the teaser trailer for the new series, Beware the Batman. It’s probably because they canceled The Brave and the Bold.
Talking point: Zuke’s Favorite: Stark’s Favorite: Zohner’s Favorite: Schmidty’s Favorite: Water appears to be frozen in time