We have an extra droid on hand tonight, and too little time. Fascism or Libertarianism . . . which one is worse? No seriously, which one? Cause Arizona seems to have both of them fighting against each other!
- Must hack ALL the credit cards!
- Netflix buys DVD.com to keep DVD’s alive
- Is Google planning on abandoning Android?
- CCP wants to sell you a video card for in game currency! A sub $200 card for 20 Plex (or 10B
- isk, or about $300)
- Ubisoft wants to kill piracy with kindness . . . didn’t we suggest this?
- Pastebin to Anonymous/Lulzsec: We don’t want your crap here anymore!
- Oracle no-likey Android, just wants to get paid
- Arizona, has anyone explained this “internet” to you?
- Instagram for Android is popular
- Google Glasses Project shows why you shouldn’t use Google+ . . . at all.
- RIM’s CEO must have no idea what their strength is
- Mac is more secure than Windows? Are you sure about that?
- A geek goes the opposite route and gets Linux to boot from the slowest PC ever. The computer, an 8-bit RISC processor running at 6.5KHz takes two hours to boot to a command prompt.
- Google has itself a great April Fools Day with the “launch” of an 8-bit version of Maps, labeled Google Quest. They also launch Google Taps, which allows you to compose email on your phone via Morse Code, and Google Racing which uses their autonomous vehicles in NASCAR.
- Where are my flying cars? Oh…coming out in 2013? Kewl
- Letterman will break Carson’s record and Ferguson will get more power. BWUAHAH!!!
- Researchers at Drexel University have claimed to retrieve user’s credit card information from a used Xbox 360. Microsoft is investigating the claim however states that such retrieval is “unlikely” since the Xbox isn’t designed to store that info in the first place. Wait, I want to go to a university and “study” Xboxes!
- EMI has parted ways with Grooveshark, leaving the music streaming service with NO major label support. Also, it’s being sued. Here’s hoping no one still has a Premium Account.
- Google has applied its Street View system to the interior of the White House, allowing people to tour everything in high definition. Google is thrilled to showcase its technology, while the White House is thrilled this means fewer people coming in to touch everything.
- From the “we’ll probably be blamed for this department.” Man gets stabbed at a Blackberry party.
- Marvel releases first clip of The Avengers. It’s…pretty cool. By “cool”, we mean “jiggly”.
Stark’s Favorite: Zohner’s Favorite: Schmidty’s Favorite: Ryo’s Favorite: Ruin CGI Movie