This week’s episode is brought to you by the letters I, H, the number 8, and the phrase “OMG SO MUCH EDITING AND MIXING!!” We have a new format we’re trying out and we’d like your feedback on what you think! Be sure to hit us up on Facebook, email us, or comment in the show notes below!
- You don’t have to decrypt in court!
- Pulling random Google images for your ads? OOPS?!
- Double OOPS!
- Google responds to Consumer Bill of Rights by adding Do Not Track to Chrome (later this year)
- France really doesn’t like Google
- Netflix Streaming loses 20 reasons to use it.
- A tree won itself a copy of Mass Effect 3
- HTC announces “One” which is actually three phones. And possibly ditching Sense.
- Nokia falls into old habits with a 41megapixel . . . cell phone.
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview drops into a computer near you!
Fast Lane Candidates:
- Study shows no difference between tiered data and unlimited data users.
- RapidShare throttles download speed for free users to help with the influx of traffic they have received due to other file share sites being shut down.
- Netflix has no plans to support BlackBerry devices. Why would they? BlackBerry will be gone soon anyways.
- Microsoft Office 15 is slated to to have a special “Touch Mode” for tablet users, ensuring compatibility across all Windows 8 machines.
- FBI was forced to deactivate about 3000 GPS units attached to cars, now can’t retrieve them because they don’t know where they are anymore!
- Nathan Fillion tweeted evidence of a Robot Chicken DC Comics special. Fillion will reprise his role of the best Green Lantern, Hal Jordan.
- Navy tests successful railgun firing, able to shoot 40 lbs objects at 5600 MPH from New York to Philidelphia.
- A man’s video is taken off YouTube for having infringing music in the background. The music in question was a songbird.
- New “Wing Rollercoasters” being tested in the US for three major theme parks have been reported to rip limbs from testing dummies and terrify USAF test pilots.
- Forget saving the clock tower, collectors are trying to save and restore the original “hero” Delorean from the movies and are taking donations.
- A hack is announced to allow you to play Angry Birds with a slingshot via USB. Now you can make real birds angry, if you don’t kill them first.
Talking Point: Is Collecting Dead?
- Comics have never made good investments, worse now that they’re electronic.
- Baseball cards are now priced out of range for anyone.
- Hard to find collectibles now an eBay search away.
Zuke’s Favorite: Tim Daly, Nathan Fillion, and Michael Rosenbaum in the best video ever made!
Schmidty’s Favorite: A Periodic Table Table using real Elements
Stark’s Favorite: A new way to watch the Star Wars movies
Zohner’s Favorite: Liam Neeson shouldn’t quit his day job