The Universe makes up for having no news last week by having LOADS of news this week. Also, be warned; Google might have been replaced by Evil Google from some sort of mirror universe!
- White House announces Consumer Privacy Bill (read full text here)
- They’re at it again
- Google might be killing video on the web.
- Microsoft guns for Google, and isn’t subtle about it.
- Google gets sued . . . again.
- Let’s make armed robots! Cause that never goes wrong!
- NASA discovers a thermal exhaust port in Antarctica
- BWA HA HA!!! Don’t play against Einstein when death is on the line!
- Netflix ineffectively communicates once again
- T-Mobile announces LTE launch on all that AWS they got from AT&T
- Comcast to launch Xfinity StreamPix this week to compete with Netflix
- Rumor: Android Jellybean to add Lapdock mode (Motorola’s IP)
- Back to the Future as you’ve never seen it; with jazz hands!
- Robert Downey Jr is just fated to play misogynistic business moguls in power armor.
- You can now smell like rage!
- Tumblr to ban “self-harm” sites
- PSA: Download Box.net for your Android phone and get the 50GB account for free!
Talking Point: Do you need more than one device?
- Microsoft sets death dates for their OSes
- Google Voice gets Google+ integration
- Teen Titans are coming back. Admit it, you’re excited too!