New drinking game: Everyone take a shot when Stark says “basically”. Shoutout to our new friends at KryptonRadio.com where you can hear us Tuesdays at 5:00PM PST.
- Apple takes a hit in Germany. A big one.
- Verizon and Redbox team up
- Number of Internet Only-TV households continue to grow
- Ah here come the current Star Trek TV rumors (finally)
- Not the Universal Translator on Star Trek, but it’s a start
- Now you can be in your own Walking Dead episode
- Tony Moore sues Robert Kirkman over Walking Dead revenues
- The Copyright Issue:
- You can’t kill piracy and piracy won’t kill you
- NFL takes down non-NFL ad for not infringing on NFL . . . yeah
- NBC pirates a show from….NBC?
- Major music labels (Vevo) caught pirating the NFL at Sundance (with video)
- Daily RIAA facepalm
- Kodak (as we knew it) is now officially dead
- Anonymous claims to release code for PCAnywhere
- Amazon may open brick & mortar stores?
- That movie they made about a game? It’s getting a game!
Talking Point: We’re right, RIM is dying . . . but not for the reasons we thought
- BlackBerry app development hurts more than a vasectomy
- 10 minutes to make an app, a week to make it work for BlackBerry
- How do you spell ‘Desperate’? R-I-M – RIM cuts Playbook prices again | RIM pushes for more apps
- RIM VP to public, “You just don’t understand us” approach on par with “You’re holding it wrong”.
- Zuke’s Favorite: Undercover cop chases . . . himself.
- Schmidty’s Favorite: Android App: Syncly – Syncs phone pics with Dropbox | App Link
- Stark’s Favorite: Infidel bbbrraaaiiinnnsssssssss!!!!!!
- Zohner’s Favorite: 12345 is not a password, it’s a luggage lock combination.