We are full of apologies tonight. Oh, and sorry again because we’re going to be talking about upcoming law changes!
- Facebook filing for IPO
- And RIM goes for the bottle of pills . . .
- Is #fail the same as #BeBold? When it comes to RIM, the answer is yes.
- More internet security bills?! Everyone panic. Wait, no, don’t.
- Hollywood still doesn’t know how the internet works
- Warner Bros. is “aggressively stupid” and “economically clueless”
- Viacom CEO states some stupid things and some interesting things
- Google gives Microsoft a great ad campaign
- Youtube could introduce a subscriber service
- Hulu is making money
- Netflix’s new secret will help with bandwidth caps
- Captain America 2 shooting this year, and rumor of Nick Fury movie
- Monty Python reunion in a new Sci-Fi movie?
- Watchmen Babies coming to a comic book store near you. Why this is a bad idea.
Talking point: The expiration of Jailbreak extension for DMCA
- When it’s yours, its yours
- Do companies have the right to limit user tweaking
- What are the legal implications for modifying your own devices? Safety? Monetary?
Zuke’s Favorite: Zohner’s Favorite: Stark’s Favorite: Star Command (Trekkie) RPG for your phone