The world has decided that all the news should all happen at once . . . and it chose this week. Hackers are back in action, you need to drive “hands free”, and BitTorrent will save our entertainment! Ten points to the first person to identify that background noise!
- Zappos has been hacked.
- McAfee finds flaw that turns client PC’s into Spambots
- Norton’s source code gets stolen!
- BitTorrent might be the future of online entertainment. And not how you think.
- Mercedes-Benz doesn’t understand “hands free”
- Playstation Vita ships 500K units. Big freaking whoop!
- Is Samsung going to purchase RIM?
- Kodak files for user Chapter 11
- Microsoft gets ready to roll out new file system to testers!
- Windows 8 requirements are going to be good! Really good!
- HP Touchpad gets some Ice Cream love
- Yahoo drops another executive
- Don’t mess with Facebook!
- George Lucas to retire
Talking Point: Apple iPad 2
- New Textbook Section
- Class separation
- Apple in schools, opening doors or locking in?