Whoa?! A special episode? That’s so babies!
- Lawmakers backpedal (hard) on SOPA
- And admit that maybe it’s not the best worded idea ever.
- But it will be back! Yup, there it is!
- SOPA Strike gets some to back out!
- Artists, writers, actors don’t want SOPA passed in their name
- Disney refused invitation from senator to meet with tech companies about SOPA
- BWAHAHA!! MPAA has no idea what’s going on!
- And the RIAA reminds us why we don’t like them.
- MegaUpload was just taken down by the feds, and they didn’t even need SOPA!
- But it just came back using it’s IP address.
- MPAA, RIAA, DoJ, Universal all taken down by Anonymous . . . wait.
- MPAA threatens politicians who don’t support them
Talking Point: Age and Technology
- Rupert Murdoch example
- Constant studies about video games & violence/online surfing & addiction
- The “Old Guard” making policy on the internet
- And getting blasted for it by the younger generation.