For clarification, I said “I’m going to EEP that out.” You’ll know what I’m talking about when you hear it!
Helge Moulding: Nice list of predictions. I figure RIM is holding their own against the iPhone, in terms of market share, new phones sold, that sort of thing. If anything kills RIM it would be negative buzz like predicting their demise. ^_^
- RIM is totally not having a firesale of all it’s Playbooks. That’s obviously not what this is.
- They are also killing all their BB10 handsets, except one.
- What did I say?
- RIAA wants to shoot first and ask questions later because the legal system is too inconvenient.
- Transformer Prime not only getting sued, it’s also bootloader-locked! UPDATE: Asus caved and is releasing an unlocker.
- Roku is actually innovating the home entertainment space!
- Can a company keep your LinkedIn account after they fire you?
- The military doesn’t want to kill anyway . . . . just burn them with aerial lasers!
- A Sci-Fi themed brothel about to launch in Nevada
- File Sharing is a recognized religion now. Yup, for reals.
Talking Point: Future of the Internet