For clarification, I said “I’m going to EEP that out.” You’ll know what I’m talking about when you hear it!
- RIM is totally not having a firesale of all it’s Playbooks. That’s obviously not what this is.
- They are also killing all their BB10 handsets, except one.
- What did I say?
- RIAA wants to shoot first and ask questions later because the legal system is too inconvenient.
- Transformer Prime not only getting sued, it’s also bootloader-locked! UPDATE: Asus caved and is releasing an unlocker.
- Roku is actually innovating the home entertainment space!
- Can a company keep your LinkedIn account after they fire you?
- The military doesn’t want to kill anyway . . . . just burn them with aerial lasers!
- A Sci-Fi themed brothel about to launch in Nevada
- File Sharing is a recognized religion now. Yup, for reals.
Talking Point: Future of the Internet
- Belarus initiates new internet law. The law? Don’t use the internet.
- Spain suffers from soup
- Iran makes a national internet?
- Even the father of the internet points out it’s not a personal right
- How the big dogs protest SOPA