We have a special guest on the panel this episode! No one can say Huawei but Microsoft can say “copyright infringement”. RIM doesn’t seem to understand the meaning of “obsolete technology”. And the GOP doesn’t seem to know what “neutral” means.
- Apple kills Flash for mobile
- RIM Deathwatch Continues
- Microsoft goes after Huawei. You didn’t see this coming? Barnes & Noble did!
- US and EU start playing cyber-wargames to prepare for inevitable attack.
- Operation Ghost Click has a cool name. Oh, and it was also successful.
- Dish Network starts to make its move.
- Google wants to be your Comcast (eww)
- CBS doesn’t want to you be your Hulu
- Star Trek episode airs in Germany for the first time 43 years after it was made
- Mech Warrior online? Gimme somma that!
- Sony proves it still can’t market.
- Valve confirm Steam hack
- DCU Online
Talking Point: Congress to vote on net neutrality Thursday
- What is it?
- Why it’s important?
- Why are republicans so stupid about it?
- Because the President is for it
- Looks like it’s safe, for now.
Zuke’s Favorite: If this had been a real Gaga emergency . . .
Schmidty’s Favorite: The Meme Song
Stark’s Favorite: Life with 8-Bit game music
Zohner’s Favorite: Kill time climbing ropes. Now easier than it was in gym class.
Squishy’s Favorite: New trailer I’m excited about. I hope it’s accurate