We’re firing on all cylinders . . . except for Zohner at the end. Stark makes the funniest sound ever. Trust me, you want to listen to the end to hear it!
- RIM is officially ripe for takeover
- Siri goes on vacation
- Apple admits to iOS5 battery issues.
- Google is giving another whack at Google TV
- Netflix is suddenly unsure about sending games through mail. Decides it doesn’t matter to profits either way.
- Anonymous threatens Mexican drug cartel (Then claims to not want to)
- Chinese hackers may have attacked US satellites
- Eurogamer gave Uncharted 3 less than a perfect score. The internet erupts with hate.
- HP partnering with ARM to make low power servers and It looks awesome!
- IE drops to below 50%
- James Bond will return in Skyfall
Talking Point: Why Cant’ Anyone Stop Piracy?
- Piracy? Orrin Hatch doesn’t know the meaning of the word! No, really.
- Sen. Stevens and his series of tubes.
- Bringing back DRM?
- Remember the Microsoft WGA failure?
Zuke’s Favorite: Zohner’s Favorite: Carl’s Favorite: Schmidty’s Favorite: Star Wars Alphabet