We’ve got all the old favorites this week! Sony hacked? Sure, why not. Samsung stealing designs? Yup, that too. RIM blows it? Of course. Netflix not sure what they’re doing? Always! Oh, and congress wants someone to stop misleading people. Um, what?!
- Hulu is taking it’s ball and going home.
- Yes Samsung, you did in fact copy Apple.
- That was Qwik… Official from Netflix
- Sony. Hacked. Again.
- Poor RIM..
- Politicians want cell phone carriers to stop being so dishonest . . . um, ok..
- Don’t Ask, Don’t Hack
- Does less DRM mean less piracy? It would appear so.
- Should Convergence replace SSL?
- Dennis Ritchie
Talking Point: Browser wars
- Microsoft kills Google Chrome (whoops sorry about that)
- Firefox 7 slashes memory usage
- IE shares continue to drop
- Microsoft launches new campaign
- All browsers compared
- What do we actually WANT from a browser?
- Google is trying to re-invent web programming and might succeed
Zuke’s Favorite: The Thing: The Musical
Schmidty’s Favorite: It was only a matter of time
Zohner’s Favorite: Please no microwaving or drumming as you see The Muppets
Stark’s Favorite: Weird Star Trek Science