It’s time for the 7th Annual Podcast Awards! Please be sure to nominate us at podcastawards.com under the Technology category! We’ll love you even more!
- Hackers tweet terror threat for 9/11, prove they’re douches.
- Google is after even more patents?!
- Apple is halting all lawsuits against Motorola
- Rumor: HTC considering buying WebOS?
- AT&T reveals three new Mango powered phones
- Isn’t it ironic? Doncha think? A little, toooooo ironic . . .
- All rejoice! The return of the Walkman is nigh! (And it’s Gingerbread powered)
- Is Facebook reacting to Google+?
- Let’s play a game about how horrible iPhones are . . . on our iPhone? (Now on Android!)
- Sad BSOD is sad More sad (with history of BSOD)
- The Guild gets some love from Jones Soda (and you can dress up like Codex now for Halloween)
- Superman asks WHERE IS YOUR GD NOW?
Talking Point: PCs aren’t PCs anymore.
- Moore’s Law isn’t in effect now.
- Intel brings us closer to the future. In more ways than one.
- Solar powered CPU?
- 2.5Ghz Snapdragons . . . yes please.
Zuke’s Favorite: Silly goths . . . don’t you know not to post anything to YouTube?
Schmidty’s Favorite: Video edit features now available in YouTube
Zohner’s Favorite: Fix Grandma’s computer from the comfort of your living room.
Stark’s Favorite: NASA Announces Design for new Deep Space Exploration System