We seem to be losing reception half the time tonight! Stark’s lawnmower-WindowsME hybrid finally plays along. The DOJ makes up for the Comcast debacle by standing up to AT&T. And check that running time!
Hosts: Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, and Zohner
- Samsung’s 3 new Bada-based phones
- Samsung Droid Prime – Android 4.0 – October Release?
- Google might not have gotten the deal they expected
- DOJ proves it’s not full of spineless shills!
- Astronaut: Moon, Mars, and Beyond – NASA’s MMO get’s funding – Beta in 2012
- Was this the email that hacked the RSA?
- Hurricane Irene knocks out 6,500 cell phone towers
Main Talking Point: Death of the PC?
- How to kill a company: HP edition
- HP Touchpad making a comeback?
- Cloud to end computer desktop era?
- Samsung reveals Series 7, Lenovo U400 and U300s, Sony Vaio S, Toshiba Z830
- Razer debuts “Blade” “laptop”
- Intel giving $300M to companies to develop Ultrabooks
- HP debuts that maybe they won’t spin off PC’s, debuts nothing else.
- Oops, nevermind!
Zuke’s Favorite: AI vs AI – Things get weird
Carl’s Favorite: Star Wars action figures meets World War II
Zohner’s Favorite: Fallout Monopoly
Schmidty’s Favorite: Warthog in Forza 4, just for show, but still cool!