We have connectivity problems. Everyone is killing everything off, but it’s ok because they’ll come back as half-black, half-Latinos. And please steal this podcast!
Hosts: Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, Zohner
- Schmidty may have been right
- Hellboy is dead!
- Lucas messes with Star Wars… again (questionable debunking… One source, another source, ToplessRobot’s thoughts, Yoda scenes compared together)
- Facebook discontinues Places…you know that thing you disabled the moment you heard about it.
- Google Fiber will go beta in Palo Alto CA
- David Foster wants to pitch a new Star Trek TV series to CBS….Yes please.
- Steve Jobs has officially resigned.
- Google is paying $500M for peddling drugs.
- HP kills WebOS, maybe kills PC’s. Stockholders kill HP
Media Companies Want You To Be A Pirate
- Fox delay encourages piracy, more info, and more info
- Wil Wheaton discussing availability and piracy
- Time Warner will help you stream! Sort of
Zuke’s favorite: OK Go Muppet Show
Zohner’s favorite: Who knew rappers were proficient with Photoshop? Part 2
Stark’s favorite: No One Lives Forever
Schmidty’s Favorite: NaClBox – Play native DOS games in Chrome