After many scheduling and technical issues, we are here! Enjoy topics from all walks of life . . . and sorry for the, well, you’ll see.
Hosts: Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, Zohner
- Apple has new toys! Display, Mini, and Air. Sure hope you weren’t waiting for a new MacBook!
- As if Samsung didn’t have enough fun ripping off the iPad… or…
- OK Anonymous, I’ll grant you have a sense of humor after all.
- Hackers arrested by FBI
- Welcome to the hacker social network! All we need is some personal details to get started…
- RIM has possibly the worst timing and ideas ever.
- How many CEOs does it take to run RIM into the ground?
- T-Mobile is our new knight in shining armor! Verizon is turning into an evil dragon.
- Android runs on 16 of the top 20 Mobile Phones.
- Captain Planet movie gets a green light. Hollywood obviously hates making money.
- I need to change my pants . . .
- DC Comics launches Android app
- Marvel announces digital and print to be released on same day
- Lois Lane has a new beau
- Man of Steel pushed back
- Misc DC news
- Star Trek meets who? (news from SDCC)
- General Grievous is only a few more years away! Now we just gotta hurry up on Light Saber tech.
- Netflix quietly adds support for 16 more Android devices
- Chilean kid outclasses his own government in earthquake detections.
- Make subtle jokes on Facebook. Perhaps too subtle?
- Leonard Nimoy announces retirement
- Google+ vs William Shatner
- LEGO expands relationship with DC and forms new relationship with Marvel
- GPS + Darth Vader = Pure Awesomeness (Device Demo on YouTube)