We’re starting off silly and it doesn’t seem to calm down! Zuke is bringing the creepy back, Zohner stole his favorite, Apple is hogging the news, and isn’t this the best thing ever?
Hosts: Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, Zohner
- Apple has been hacked. Surprised it took so long. More info
- Samsung isn’t backing down from Apple. Think of it more as “strategic retreat”?
- Apple brings a gun to the Samsung slap-fight
- Judge denies Apple’s request for an Appstore injuction
- From Gizmodo: Apple uses tech from the future?
- Dropbox changes its Terms of Service, inciting mass panic.
- Humans are the biggest security threat.
- Smartphones now outnumber dumbphones! Everyone outnumbers RIM.
- Samsung is about to pay out the nose to Microsoft for using their patents!
- Spotify is almost upon us!
- Unlimited storage with Amazon’s cloud… but only for music.
- Hulu doesn’t care who buys them. They just want money.
- Half of TVs to have Internet Connectivity by 2015
- Japan has discovered rare earth metal deposit to try and get free of China.
- Google+ not for businesses, yet
- Facebook and Skype join forces
- Mass Effect movie at Comic-Con
- Batman: Year One looks amazing
- Season Two for Falling Skies and The Walking Dead
Video Game News
- Robin will be in Arkham City. And he looks awesome.
- Take Two Interactive ships half of expected Duke copies. Still claims profit?
- Apple and Microsoft products create unholy (and awesome) lovechild
- Mark Zuckerburg is the most followed user on Google+ (http://socialstatistics.com/)
- American McGee’s Mario World?
- Chocolate printer invented, Sweet!!!!!!
- Five strikes rules suck (More info)
Zuke’s Favorite: JailBreakMe 3 is out, and it’s hilariously easy.
Stark’s Favorite: 360 view of the space shuttle bridge
Zohner’s Favorite: Nathan Fillion cares about gamers
Schmidty’s Favorite: Burnstudios Audiotool – Create sweet music loops in Chrome 🙂