We are punchy and a day late. We have crazy modems, inside jokes, and a serious aversion to any more hacker news. Seriously, stop the hacks already. No, really.
Hosts: Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, and Zohner
- Goodbye Lulzsec! We won’t miss you. Except for the new stories you brought us. More Info Playing Games or Lulzec?
- Anonymous starts membership drive and targets former Lulzsec hackers
- California gets pwned by Supreme Court.
- Quick, what else can we make his hand do?
- AOL is getting in on the music streaming frenzy? And with Slacker!
- Microsoft Office 365 officially launches Tue. 28th
- Microsoft seeks patent for spy tech on Skype
- Google Plus also launches 28th and China has already blocked it (XKCD comic) (Real Life Comics)
- Google about to get fined for peddling drugs. Really!
- Everybody gets 4G! Except Google.
- Sony’s “Please Forget Our SNAFU” program is going away.
- Final Cut X is about to get cut.
- Samsung wants courts to block Apple from selling in the US.
- RIP RIM
- Google in preliminary talks to buy Hulu (I’d rather Google buy it than Yahoo)
- Bring Back Soong!
- Star Trek TV series is on Netflix
- Are we in for an Alien prequel?
- World of Warcraft free to play up to level 20
- Team Fortress 2 is also free. Separate but equal does not apply.
- The Guild on Hulu
- Middle Earth, LEGO style
- Technology is only as good as the moron using it.
- Pope sends his first Tweet.
- Streaming HD video of earth from the ISS to launch next year
- Real life Netflix?
- Once again, only in Japan
- Myspace is sold for a huge loss!