Wow, we’re long on this one. But it’s not our fault! Apple’s WWDC takes the heavyweight champoinship, E3 gives us loads of news, Nintendo may have finally lost it, Tennessee is certifiably backwards, and MI6 is fighting terrorism “like a boss”.
Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, Zohner
- iOS 5
- OSX Lion
- iTunes Match
- Has Apple curbed piracy?
- Halo 4 Trailer
- OnLive for tablets & phones with Universal Wireless Controller!
- New Nintendo console will be comparable with current competitors? Way to reach for the stars there.
- New Star Trek game in 2012
- Mass Effect 3 looks utterly awesome!
- Dead Island Trailer
- Forza 4
- Kinect will rule your life.
- Sony Vita
- Share your Netflix, go to jail.
- Tennessee is unsure of how the internet works.
- Lodsys = Digital Douchebag
- US Patent office has no clue what it’s doing.
- Anonymous threatens NATO. Are the cyber-wars starting?
- Oh HELL YES!!
- Everyone but Brett Ratner knows X3 sucks
- Risk movie news: It’s going to be called “Every other war movie ever made!”
- G4 Channel about to get slammed by Wrasslin?
- Terrorist Cupcakes
- Image posted by Nathan Fillion
- Apple founder warns of robot uprising
- Other Apple founder finally building his mothership.
Zuke’s Favorite: Sometimes people don’t want the easy solution
Zohner’s Favorite: Star Wars The Old Republic looks awesome
Stark’s Favorite: A warning from George Romero
Schmidty’s Favorite: LInk Didn’t Get The Sword