Special guest “Joe The Web Guy” joins us to +1 everything! We go an entire week without talking about Sony . . . crap. Zuke has some Xbox Kinect woes. And we reference the Na’vi far too many times.
Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, Zohner
Joe Levi (http://www.joelevi.com/)
- Whole hella lotta tablets.
- Intel has broken Moore’s Law
- Ultrabooks, FTW
- It’s a tablet. It’s a phone. It’s . . . not alone?
- Obligatory Sony story: Hacked again. 1M users info stolen.
- Apple cloud service is almost upon us. And all the record labels are on board?
- Samsung gets all predictable on us.
- Lodsys responds to Apple with a resounding “screw you”.
- Lodsys also apparently targeting Android developers as well.
- Another hack done .. . Oh crap, on lockheed!?!?
- Google steals PayPal, kinda.
- Cyberattacks on US may result in armed response
- Windows 8 and its new interface! And it runs PC apps too!
- Falling Skies on TNT has a webcomic. And it’s pretty enjoyable!
- The two Hobbit movies get official titles
- DC Comics reboots lineup. All titles back to issue 1 and digitally released same day
- Syfy releasing Red Factions: Origins . . . um, today!
- You got your Star Wars in my Muppets
- Full trailer for Rise of the Planet of the Apes
- Bond will return….movie 23 release date set by MGM
- What’s going on with the Xbox 360?!
- Oh yeah, get a free Xbox 360 Slim!
- Mass Effect 3 to have Kinect functions?
- Forza 4 as well, huh?
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Teaser Trailer. Hell ya!!!!
- NSFW Duke Nukem Trailer
Zuke’s Favorite: Schmidty’s Favorite: Carl’s Favorite: Zohner’s Favorite: Joe オンラインポーカー the Web Guy’s favorite: Dilbert: The Firewall is letting bad stuff through… like the iPhone 3GS