We cover CES for you, Zuke tries (and fails) to forget his Kinect experience, and Schmidty can’t figure out his mute button at all.
- Kaz takes over Sony as President
- Cornell manages to “break light” and create invisibility!
- 100 Year Starship Project (with Astronaut & Star Trek actress)
- Star Wars live action series gets name, still no release date.
- WOTC announces Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition will lay siege to your wallet
- Google changes it’s core, and shoots itself in the foot.
- SOPA could be abused by bad cops
- SOPA not well received at CES (ya think?)
CES 2012: The Year of Thunderbolt Devices, TV’s, and Tablets
- Asus Transformer Prime is now the slightest bit better.
- Toshiba apologizes from last crappy tablet with new awesome one.
- Lenovo has a converting tablet called the S2. Who would have predicted that?!
- The ultrabooks are coming! And coming.
- And Acer has the best one so far!
- Lenovo is has another convertible. This one from laptop to tablet.
- LG to virtualize your phone for you!
- Windows Phone 7 to have LTE on AT&T
- Intel making laptop with a widow where your screen should be and a screen where your touchpad should be!
- Vizio. Just everything Vizio (Tablets, Laptops, PC’s)
- Control. Your. Computer. With. Your. Eyes.
- Phoneless smartphone brought to you by Polaroid
- HzO lets you play with your phone in the tub
- MySpace TV. Really?
- SOPA was a flop!