What happens when tech giants team up? Surprisingly, not much. How about when a law is made that has nothing to do with something you use everyday? Oh, that could land you with a felony!
- In California, an app’s terms of service are apparently important
- Patent all the things!
- Who will win the race for Kodak’s patents?
- FCC to FAA; Let My Devices Go
- Chrome had some problems
- Microsoft Surface getting expanded retail presence
- Xbox TV?
- Social media major? Is that a fake major like liberal arts?
- porn porn porn porn porn porn porn
- Google Maps makes its triumphant return to iOS. More
- No treaty for you!
- Australian police have warned the public not to use Apple Maps. Like, ever. It turns out that the iPhone app can’t distinguish between the city of Mildura and a national park with no water, fuel, and filled with dangerous animals. The police have had to rescue multiple people after the motorists hiked back to cell range to phone for help.
- Santa has switched allegiances this year, as NORAD has changed their tracking system to use Bing Maps instead. At least he won’t get lost in an Austrailian national park . . .
- How tall can you make a tower of legos before it destroys the bottom lego? 2.5 miles high that’s how tall.
- John McAfee has been extradited to the United States following his run from Belize where he faces murder charges. Too bad for him, since the reason he went to Belize in the first place is because he faces charges of negligent death and tax evasion here.
- North Korea has finally gotten one of their rockets off the ground and into space. Unfortunately the satellite it put into orbit is tumbling out of control and may possibly mess things up for other equipment currently up there. Way to go North Korea, screwing things up for everyone again.
- No space shuttle? No problem for the US Military. They are still launching their secret space plane on a secret space mission . . . suspiciously soon after seeing the North Koreans launch their trash into space.
- Star Trek has been stolen. No not the TV series. A fishing boat named Star Trek was stolen in New Zealand. Authorities have yet to confirm, but my money is on the Klingons as the culprits.
- What is it with companies firing people by email? DC Comics suddenly fired Batgirl writer Gail Simone by email. Way to stay classy DC Comics.
An obsolete law could land you in jail
Zuke’s Favorite: Art from where you poop
Zohner’s Favorite: Torch of Awesome
Schmidty’s Favorite: Epic Rap Battles of History: Moses vs Santa
Stark’s Favorite: This coffee table is made for computer geeks