No, no, no little one; MS Paint and the iPod aren’t dead . . . we just sent them to live with some nice people on a farm upstate!
Trump says Apple is building the best factories ever in the USA and it’s because of him, but Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Pokémon Go Fest was such a bust that people are suing them over it. For it’s part, Niantic is offering them some free pokeballs and incense. Which, you know, ok whatever. And Twitter’s popularity may have stalled out. We’re not sure if it’s because of competing platforms or how associated it’s become with a certain President though.
- WhatsApp reaches over One Billion Active Users
- Twitter isn’t growing so well. Or at all
- Trump says Apple will Build ‘three big plants, beautiful plants’ in the US
- Apple says goodbye to the iPod
- Huawei refocuses on the high end
- MS Paint no longer native
- Waze joins Google Maps on Android Auto
- YouTube Red & Google Play Music will Merge and Form New Service
- 3 New CIA-developed Hacking Tools for MacOS & Linux Exposed
- Nokia 3310 in 3G form at the FCC
- Pokemon Go Fest attendees file lawsuit against Niantic
- Comcast’s ‘Instant TV’ service for cord cutters could launch by year-end
- Samsung reportedly in talks to expand Samsung Pay to non-Samsung phones
- Fitbit now works with Windows’ Cortana
Zuke’s Favorite: Lisa Foiles is perfect
Zohner’s Favorite: LEGO NINJAGO Movie looks amazing
Thanks to our Patreon supporters, Ruff and Zane!