With everything we bring into our home from companies trying to sell online services, it shouldn’t be surprising that we’re now getting ads ALL THE TIME. We have Burger King trying to hijack our home to sell us fast food, Google trying to hijack our grocery list to sell us food, and Roku trying to hijack the device we already paid for to make us buy more! Oh, and something about Blackberry.
- Samsung admits Bixby isn’t ready for the big time yet
- Burger King invades homes across America
- But does so without thinking about consequences.
- And Google fires back against the King
- Google turns your To-Do list into a billboard
- Roku wants to know what you’re watching (to sell to others)
- Oh Reddit. Don’t try and back United Airlines.
- McDonald’s really tries to scrape the bottom of the barrel for employees
- Blackberry finds some change in the cushions!
- Vista support ended and no one even noticed.
- Uber engineer accused of stealing tech must explain why he can’t explain anything
- The NES Classic is going away
Schmidty’s Favorite: Pentatonix – Bohemian Rhapsody x2 speed
Zohner’s Favorite: A tribute to Carrie Fisher
Zuke’s Favorite: Gorillaz – OG Style