It’s not so much like we’re surprised because it’s finally happened; we’re more surprised it took so long to happen. Google has some exciting news in the area of home wifi with a product they are calling . . . Google . . . WiFi. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A fully non-explody Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caught fire this week, but don’t worry! Samsung says it has nothing to do with the reason all the other ones are catching fire! Like having more than one reason is somehow a good thing right now.
- No Man’s Sky investigated for false advertising
- HP is shocked (SHOCKED) people found out about them blocking third parties
- Google says hello to “Wifi”, possibly says get lost to “OnHub”
- More info on Google Wifi
- A replaced Galaxy Note Kaboom goes up in flames.
- Samsung says new Galaxy Note fires are from a totally new reason. Oh good.
- Blackberry catches up to reality
- Facebook also catches up to reality
- But not before censoring more journalists!
- Lucky Palmer may be a douche
- Disney is looking at buying Twitter because, why not?
- Finally! Glasses for pervs!
- Plex partners with Amazon to make all your dreams come true
- Unless you put pirated movies on your Plex, then you’ll probably get jail
- Motorola still enough in business to lay people off
- Google may be releasing a laptop killer for twice the price of a laptop!
Zuke’s Favorite: Forza Horizon 3
Zohner’s Favorite: Fitbit Charge 2