Apple has yet to disclose if the new iPhone 7 actually contains courage, is made from it, or requires it for the manufacturing process. In any case, those Foxconn workers have their work cut out for them! Maybe Samsung built the new Note 7 out of “vigor”, which would explain the current battery issues.
In other news, Zohner claims that #hackzohner is not in effect with the recent breach of 800K pr0n accounts, but I think we should let history speak for itself.
- Follow up: ITT can help you with a career in bankruptcy court
- The USB thumbdrive that can totally destroy your computer
- The Note 7 now not welcome on US flights
- Samsung expedites new Note 7’s out after FAA announcement. Presumably shipped by sea
- Amazon will happily sell you a device that doesn’t “exist” yet
- This is the iPhone 7
- iOS 10 download available September 13
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus pricing
- No more 16GB option for iPhones
- New Apple Airpods, to look like you’re using broken earbuds
- Apple’s BS about “courage”
- LG to Apple: “Yeah, well we HAVE a headphone jack, and it’s awesome!”
- Playstation 4 Pro announced
- Basis writes rubber checks
- Brazzers hacked – #hackzohner not in effect
- Mario to soon run on your iPhone
- Warner Bros. says that Warner Bros. is in violation of DMCA
- The end of Open Office?
Zuke’s Favorite: A new view of hell
Zohner’s Favorite: A new TV show for conspiracy theorists