It’s been a long weekend as we try to get over whatever it was we picked up at Salt Lake Comic Con. Seriously people, it’s not hard; warm water and soap. Also, Brittney, we hope you hack up a lung.
Zohner may have helped destroy western democracy as we know it, we aren’t totally sure. We DO know, however, that he has ruined Dropbox, Opera, and Google. The man is like Typhoid Mary, but for online security!
- Google falls to #hackzohner
- Zohner also uses Dropbox, so . . .
- Zohner is also a registered voter, so you know what that means
- And finally, Zohner used the Opera Browser
- Worried that Zohner talks about Trump too, Clinton campaign uses encrypted chat
- Facebook fired their entire “news” team to put an algorithm in charge
- The algorithm’s name is evidently “Zohner”
- Google has decided to ruin Waze
- Al Capone was sent to jail for tax evasion, but Apple thought they could get away with it
- ITT Tech will no longer accept students
- Anker recalls USB-C cables for destroying electronics
- Logitech makes a mouse Zuke can use while recording
- Hospitals decide to give people in immense pain drugs and VR. What could go wrong?!
- Steam now issuing refunds for ‘No Man’s Sky’
- Dead or Alive: Beach Vollyball VR is just what we need (for Fox News to be right about video games)
- T-Mobile alters their “One” plan to make it ever so slightly less illegal
- Android Nougat will help you collect cats
- Note 7 exploding
Zuke’s Favorite: Phill Lamarr
Zohner’s Favorite: The last widget you’ll ever need.