Yeah, we may get a lot of hate for that title. Twitter might even ban us!
France has gone all . . . French on Pokemon, Uber is making you an unwitting test pilot, and the NSA is just off on its own and not listening to any of the rules. Also, can someone please sell Facebook a clue? Historically speaking, they’ll pay a LOT for it!
- Google Duo launches and it’s amazingly simple.
- Most password scanners fail to notice easy to crack passwords.
- Shadow Broker hack suggests the NSA was breaking the rules. WHAAAA!?!?! More
- Windows 10 Anniversary update breaks things without remorse but there’s a fix
- Twitter: Jihad now? Ask me how!
- Facebook aims to launch a competitor to Steam
- Google finally figures out where people want ‘Google Now’ . . . in the Google browser!
- Uber: Is it still ride sharing if the ride is actually the one picking you up?
- Verizon has a great plan to make your phone WORSE!
- Pokemon: Leave it to the French
- Pokemon: Leave it to . . . Belgium?
Zuke’s Favorite: Hot Wheels can probably go faster than your actual car
Zohner’s Favorite: Bob A. Fett’s backpack is awesome.