There is much malarkey amok in this episode. Ruffians and hooligans running this way and that, spreading shenanigans, and other such undesirable behavior! Not least of which is the unsavory business of young Master Collin and his indiscretions with a certain Russian bird, who will remain nameless. Quite unsettling, this turn of events.
On a random side note: It turns out that there was a racing horse named Shenanigans, who foaled another famous racing horse, Ruffian. Imagine my troubles when trying to find an image for this episode that WASN’T a horse!
- BitWalk your way to a richer, slimmer you!
- We’re getting more news from social media.
- Unofficial app makes PS4 behave like Xbox One
- AdBlock users get locked out Yahoo mail
- Dell has its own Superfish problems
- Hilton to Zohner: How would you like a free year of identity protection?
- LG Urbane 2 cancelled for . . . image quality?
- Apple acquires FaceShift
- Your Apple Watch is a $17K hand warmer
- Zuke eats crow, wants a Fossil watch
- Europe’s “Right To Be Forgotten” law is really effecting some websites
- Windows 10 proves the skeptics right. Skeptics claim they are always right
- T-Mobile making it rain up in here for Sprint customers
Zuke’s Favorite: Captain America – Civil War
Schmidty’s Favorite: Raspberry Pi Zero
Zohner’s Favorite: The Wah Wah Machine