Schmidty may have actually poisoned himself and we think Collin might actually work for Gizmonic Institute. Also, Russia is kind of cray-cray when it comes to Apple, Tesla caters to soccer moms, and VW may have made the worst decision in the history of the automobile. Even worse than the Nova.
- Russia thinks Apple is too . . . well, you know.
- Apple Utterly Fails the LA School System, Ordered to Pay
- Dear Government: Get Your Act Together. Hacking Exists!
- Zohner joins T-Mobile. Inevitably they are hacked.
- New Linux Botnet Doesn’t Understand Subtlety
- VW’s Fraud Is More Expensive Than Previously Thought
- Tesla Gives Soccer Moms Futuristic New Ride
- Nest Releases Communication Protocol Into The Wild
- Someone Bought Google . . . for $12
- Google & Microsoft Drop Patent War. Hug It Out Instead
- Nexus 6P, 5X, and Pixel C
- Tony Hawk 5: So Bad You’d Think It’s A Metaphor
Zuke’s Favorite: Tesla has gone to plaid
Zohner’s Favorite: Are you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.?