We make it an entire episode without incident! And then promptly have an incident after we stop recording.
Zuke may actually be psychic at this point, as it turns out every major tech company has been working on things he’s been talking about. Microsoft admits to what we’ve been saying for years (all of us). Even Blackberry’s ex-CEO says we’ve been right all along! It’s been a weird week!
- Sir Christopher Lee Passed Away
- Apple Plays Catch-Up & Tries To Kill Developers
- Blackberry’s Ex-CEO: Yeah, That Sucked!
- iOS Users, Please Give Us Your Password
- Government Workers Get Their Info Stolen. All Of It.
- Rumor Alert: Marvel Not Going to SDCC Because DC Is Too Big?
- Star Wars: The Toys Awaken
- Oculus Announces They’ve Been Stealing Zuke’s Ideas
- Microsoft’s First Act With Skype Is To Kill The ModernUI Version Of It
- FTC Goes After Crowdfunder For The First Time Ever, Goes Nowhere
- Voat Naively Believes They Can Handle The Load From Reddit Haters
- The Punisher comes to the MCU
- Microsoft tells us what we all know
- Google will help you choose your next Nexus. I mean phone.
Zuke’s Favorite: Fly down a black hole in your swim trunks!
Collin’s Favorite: See Darth Vader’s transition to fulfilling the prophesy
Zohner’s Favorite: Crack for Star Wars nerds