Zuke takes a backseat for a Zohner-run-show . . . and then proceeds to be a backseat driver. We learn you can’t actually trust Oculus, Androids don’t wipe (your info), DC is unaware that birds exist, and that girl you met online probably wasn’t.
- Welcome Back Dumb Phone – We missed you. NOT!
- Reddit wants people to play nice
- Google introducing new Internet of things software
- The Pirate Bay domain seized again
- Oculus getting sued again
- Adult friends have their information stolen
- Android M getting fingerprint login
- Factory resetting your Android may not remove your info
- DC doesn’t want Rihanna to trademark “Robyn”
- Supergirl pilot sees an early (unauthorized) release
- Kate Beckinsale. Enough said.
- Rockstar Games suing BBC
Zuke’s Favorite: It’s Apple Maps bad
Schmidty’s Favorite: LEGO Minecraft Stop Motion
Zohner’s Favorite: Why The Rock is one of the coolest people on the planet