We have racism, Appleism, and Zohner’s nudes throughout this episode. You’ve been warned.
- Glitch in the Nielsen ratings could cost big bucks
- Hackers might have your old Drop Box password
- Amazon has another pop-up store in the works
- Chromebook fighting its way back, starting with Photoshop
- HBO to offer streaming only service in 2015 aimed at cord cutters
- And others followed suit CBS launches their own VOD subscription service
- Tech companies pay more for white people, Microsoft hopes to change that
- Lollipop, Nexus 9, and other awesomeness
- A Nexus that will actually be easy to get!
- Facebook creates a feature we actually hope we never need to use
- Apple imposes huge fines for partners who leak info
- The new iPad is… really similar to the “old” iPad
- Apple’s mobile payment system, Apple Pay, to launch October 20th
- Got $3-4K? Then you can buy a 5K iMac
- Apple announces the one feature that is truly groundbreaking
Zuke’s favorite: Google Hangouts gets a new client!
Collin’s favorite: Destiny players found glitch that reveals 2015 expansion
Zohner’s Favorite: The Empire Strikes Back Uncut is awesome