This week’s podcast finds the guy with a bout of “convention hangover” as they struggle to recover from the insanity that was Salt Lake Comic Con. But with new iPhones, new Stargate movies, and Breaking Bad ending . . . who has time to rest? No, seriously, who? And if you could show us how, we’d really appreciate it!
- Stan Lee Media (not Stan Lee) gets smacked down in court
- Microsoft puts Xbox music on Android and iOS, shows Google how it’s done.
- DARPA: “If we don’t torrent, then the terrorists win.”
- Pirates 5 delayed
- AT&T quickly forgets just how bad an idea it is to advertise a Blackberry on Twitter
- One more reason to like Steam
- Google+ isn’t really a desolate wasteland
- New iPhone 5S and 5C
- Better call Saul
- A new Stargate trilogy and Zuke isn’t happy?
- Canada releases Superman coins
- Dell confirms that it’s going private
- Cortana coming to Windows Phone
- Voyager 1 has entered interstellar space. Will return as V’Ger in 200 years.
- Cord cutting will change TV and force it to innovate says Epix TV CEO
Zuke’s Favorite: Computer geek builds a fitness geek’s dream machine to track himself for a fantasy geek’s nightmare. Universe implodes.
Zohner’s Favorite: iPhone rehash
Schmidty’s Favorite: SciShow: Fundamental Forces of Physics
Stark’s Favorite: A modern trailer for Monty Python and the Holy Grail