We back at full strength and not entirely sure that’s a good thing! We have Xbox One news making us feel old and Yahoo making us confused.
- BB10 is enticing to some former Blackberry fans, some.
- Yahoo has just bought Tumblr . . .
- . . . just in time to relaunch Flickr?
- AT&T says you can use any video service, when you start paying them
- How Apple might have kept all that money
- The Xbox One has launched (and how it confused the Xbox 360)
- HTC Bigwig to staff: “Just quit, you’ll be happier”
- Facebook IPO, one year later
- Yea those backdoor requirements, not a good idea.
- Now Scotty can really say “Hello Computer”
Talking Point: Is Motion Control Really Our Future?
Zuke’s Favorite: Shoulda put a ring on it
Stark’s Favorite: Star Trek The Ultimate Saga Trailer
Zohner’s Favorite: More than 5 million bricks…
Schmidty’s Favorite: Death Star vs Enterprise