Microsoft has announced a better way for businesses to purchase Office and Windows together. Microsoft has been offering Office 365 and Windows 10 to businesses through several different offerings. Microsoft is now combining Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility and Security features into an all-in-one solution, Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise
- Unlocks creativity by enabling people to work naturally with ink, voice and touch, all backed by tools that utilize AI and machine learning.
- Provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share and communicate.
- Simplifies IT by unifying management across users, devices, apps and services.
- Helps safeguard customer data, company data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is built for large organizations and enterprises that integrates with Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Enterprise E3 & E5 licenses will now allow Identity & Access Management bringing the ability to easily move Active Directory into Azure. E3 allow Azure Active Directory P1 and E5 with Azure Active Directory P2.
Microsoft 365 Business
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers.
- Empowers employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplifies the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
Microsoft 365 business is a solution for small to medium sized businesses with up to 300 users, it integrates directly into Office 365 Business Premium which is built for security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise & Business will launch into public preview August 1 & 2, 2017