My wife drove me to work today, so she could have the car later on. We must have been only 9 minutes or so from my work when we saw a hot air balloon not too far off the ground. I pointed it out to my son, and he marvelled at it (as he does with all balloon-like things), and we kept on driving. At the next light we caught what must have been the balloon’s chase vehicle (I know it sounds dumb of me, but I never thought about how a balloon would land before. Now, of course, a chase vehicle makes perfect sense).
As we pulled up behind the vehicle, I could read everything on the back of the trailer, but one particular thing caught my eye. I tried to take a pic with my phone, but it turned out horribly, so here’s a stock image from the web instead.
“Frequent Stops And Indecision” I LOVE IT! If we could only label all drivers this way, I think it’d really help out on the roads. It’d be sort of like the beginning of Bedazzled with Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley.
- Rage-filled soccer mom
- Scared of everyone, so will drive like no one else is there
- Can’t live without a phone bolted to the side of their head
- Doesn’t care if they hit you because their car was $50
- Wants to hit you because his wife just left him
- Just played Forza 2 for 10 hours.