Barbie is after your kids’ souls. No, not even kidding. Barbie is out to find out all the dreams and wants of the next generation of humans so she will be able to take over us without incident using her new, 3D printed form. BEWARE THE BARBIE DOLL!!!!
If you haven’t already, be sure to fill out our poll here and tell us what you think!
This week brings us some awesome Supergirl news, an absurdly expensive accessory, and an anti-virus that eats itself and everything else on your computer. Also, don’t trust a politician who says they’ve never sent an email because they’re either lying or have no business living in 2015. Just saying.
Be sure to head over to our poll so we can hear what you actually want to hear! Trust us, it makes sense if you say it a couple times! You can find the poll here: Stolendroids Listener Poll.
- RIP Leonard Nimoy
- Spock is on Canadian currency Canada doesn’t like it
- Captain Jerk
- Cue Collin’s rage on the Galaxy S6
- Signs that a curved screen is passe
- . . . and that Blackberry still hasn’t got a clue
- Obama slams China for policy that’s a meta joke
- Huawei joins the luxury Android Wear watch race
- Ikea adds wireless charging to its furniture
- Lollipop continues to gain ground; Froyo is still a thing
- Cyanogen strikes a deal with Qualcomm
- Government data breached by government employees
- Softcard pulls service
- EA kills Maxis
- Star Wars Rebels news
- The best type of Getty image is the one you don’t expect
- Supergirl casting news
- Arrow/Flash spinoff
- Metal Gear Solid: PTSD coming soon.
Zuke’s Favorite: Geico just made the best ad ever
Collin’s Favorite: New Avengers: Age of Ultron YouTube trailer was off to a bouncy start
Zohner’s Favorite: Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart? I dooooooo….
So, in case you missed it, the FCC made a decision this last week. And we . . have differing view points on it. But we do our very best to behave (kinda). There’s also obligatory Blackberry news, Google making unheard of deals with competitors, and we drop mad flow for science!
We are graced by the talented, funny, and VERY knowledgeable Christie Porter. Christie is the news producer for ABC affiliate KTVX in Salt Lake City, Utah and talks to us about geeks in the media, old media vs new media, and how the world has changed in news.